There have been occasional reports of dongle errors reported by Kothari end users – the following update should resolve these random dongle-related error messages.HASP Driver (Dongle) UPDATE File - RECOMMENDED
NOTE FROM KOTHARI ENGINEERS:
“The problem that we have seen is with the latest Windows update since April 2020. Some customers have been facing issue of crash, being caused by incompatible dongle driver and recent windows updates. This is resolved by using a new version of HASP driver.
PLEASE PERFORM THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO UPDATE YOUR DONGLE DRIVER:
- Remove the dongle if connected.
- Restart the system.
- Wait a few minutes for the system to initialize proper.
- Please download the HASP driver using below link.
- Extract the downloaded file in local folder.
- Install the HASP driver and follow the instruction.
- After installing the HASP driver. Restart the system again.
- Wait for few minutes to system initialize proper and then connect your dongle.
- Launch the software.
Another frequent issue we have seen is that some people get profile creator error. Basically, the Antivirus decided to block some of the Print pro components from running. The user should check the antivirus and give the appropriate permissions for the blocked application.“HASP Driver (Dongle) UPDATE File - RECOMMENDED